The Indian cricket team took a break from their intense training ahead of the fourth Test against Australia to celebrate the festival of colours, Holi. The celebrations were captured in a viral video shared by Indian opener Shubman Gill, showing India captain Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli dancing and singing to the popular Bollywood song “Rang Barse” inside the team bus.
- IPL 2023: Rajasthan Royals official song “Halla Bol” launched
- IPL 2023: Mumbai Indians unveil their blue jersey, with customization features for fans
- PSL Points Table Update Today before Multan Sultans and Quetta Gladiators Match
- Ashwin becomes the highest wicket-taker in Border-Gavaskar Trophy history
- Pakistan and Afghanistan to play 3-match T20 series, check complete schedule, dates, timing and venues
Other members of the Indian team, including Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, and Chinaman Kuldeep Yadav, also joined in the festivities and shared pictures painted in colours.
As the action in the Border-Gavaskar series moves to Ahmedabad, Australia has already secured their place in the World Test Championship final, and India has a chance to do the same with a win in the final Test.
With India leading the four-game series 2-1, the final Test in Ahmedabad could be crucial for India to secure a spot in the final alongside Australia.
The Holi celebrations weren’t just limited to the Indian team, as players from the Women’s T20 Challenge, including Royal Challengers Bangalore and Gujarat Giants, also celebrated the festival with great enthusiasm.
The UP Warriorz Women’s team also got together to celebrate and shared pictures on their social media.
The festival of Holi has brought people together in the world of cricket, with players bonding and enjoying the festivities with each other.
As the Indian cricket team and other players continue to celebrate the spirit of Holi, fans can’t help but feel the joy and excitement that comes with this vibrant festival.