As the excitement builds, the countdown to the Tata IPL 2023 campaign has officially begun, with only 14 days remaining until the first match for Mumbai Indians against Royal Challengers Bangalore at Bengaluru.
- IPL 2023: Mumbai Indians’ training begins in the absence of captain Rohit Sharma
- Delhi Capitals reveals “Nayi Jersey” for IPL 2023 season
- IND vs AUS Match Result: Australia levels series with 10-wicket win over India
- IND vs AUS: Possible rain may disrupt the second ODI match at Visakhapatnam
- IPL 2023: BCCI to follow strict COVID policy, players to undergo 7-day isolation period
Members of the Mumbai Indians Class of 2023, sans captain Rohit Sharma, have arrived for their initial training camp today, hitting the ground running to prepare for two months of enthralling cricket.
Under the watchful eye of Head Coach Mark Boucher, the coaching team, which includes Shane Bond (bowling coach) and James Pamment (fielding coach), undertook the first sessions of training.
One of the primary objectives in evaluating players was their strength and conditioning. In addition to activity-based drills, both domestic and international players will undergo individual sessions, game simulations, and a comprehensive mental health program in coming days.
Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav and Ishan Kishan will join the team on March 23 after the final ODI match between India and Australia scheduled on Wednesday March 22 at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.
Mumbai Indians Full Squad
Rohit Sharma (Captain), Dewald Brevis, Ramandeep Singh, Tilak Varma, Nehal Wadhera, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Shams Mulani, Piyush Chawla, Cameron Green, Kumar Kartikeya, Hrithik Shokeen, Arjun Tendulkar, Ishan Kishan, Tristan Stubbs, Vishnu Vinod, Jofra Archer, Arshad Khan, Jason Behrendorff, Jasprit Bumrah, Raghav Goyal, Duan Jansen, Akash Madhwal and Jhye Richardson